Keystone RV Passport Express SL Travel Trailers
With the Passport Express Super Lite travel trailer you can have it all and go anywhere you want! In a time when customers are demanding lightweight, fuel-efficient travel trailers to tow behind their mid-size and cross-over vehicles, the Express Super Lite is the perfect fit. Designed by seasoned campers to maximize the interior living space yet keeping the trailer as light and fuel efficient as possible.
Choose one of five models each featuring plenty of storage and conveniences for the whole family. Just because the Express Super Lite is practically weightless doesn't mean its not packed with comfort! These trailers are well-appointed for today's smart camping family.
So, if you want a lightweight fuel efficient way to travel, get a 2010 Passport Express SL travel trailer from Keystone. You'll never want to leave home without your Passport again!
Passport Express SL Travel Trailer (Dealer Stock Only) w/Rear Corner Bath Including Shower, Toilet and Sink w/Med. Cabinet, Wardrobe, Refrigerator, 3 Burner Range, Double Kitchen Sink, Booth Dinette w/Overhead Cabinet, Front Queen Bed w/Bunk Above, Wardrobe, Pass-Thru Storage and Much More!
Price: Call Today!
Fresh Water Capacity
Grey Water Capacity
Black Water Capacity
Sleeps Up To
||Top of Page
Passport Express SL
Standard Features (2010)
- Fully welded outriggers
- 100% Powder "E" coated
- Extra support cross members
- Electric slide out system
- 8' Wide construction
- Welded aluminum framed sidewalls
- Laminated gel-coated filon exterior walls
- Bead foam insulation in sidewalls (R-7 insulation)
- Laminated aluminum framed floor 2” thick
- R-11 floor insulation
- Galvanized 5" thick crowned rafters
- One piece seamless rubber roof
- R-11 ceiling insulation
- 78" Interior ceiling height
- Insulated lockable radius baggage doors with hold backs
- Insulated radius entrance door with screen door
- Heavy duty front mechanical jack
- 2-20lb. Propane bottles with cover
- Rain gutters with downspouts
- Color coordinated awning
- Lighted exterior pass thru storage compartment
- Outside cook center
- Patio entrance light
- Exterior shower w/ hot & cold
- Front diamond plate
- EZ lube axles
- Exterior speakers
- 4 scissor style stabilizer jacks
- Exterior light at dump valves
- Residential style furniture with high grade fabric
- 13.5 BTU A/C
- Forced air furnace
- 6 gallon gas/electric DSI water heater
- Water system winterization kit
- Residential grade durable linoleum
- 12-volt CD/DVD/AM/FM stereo with aux input & quality sound speakers
- 15" LCD flat screen TV
- Double door refrigerator
- Oversized 60/40 residential sink
- Microwave with carousel
- 3-burner high output range
- Range hood with 12-volt exhaust fan and light
- Metal high-rise faucet
- Residential hardwood cabinet doors
- Coordinated wall paper border
- Medicine cabinet with mirror
- Tub surround
- Shower curtain
- Foot pedal flush toilet
- 12 volt power exhaust fan
- 4 wheel electric brakes
- Break-away switch
- Heavy duty safety chains with clasp
- Tinted safety glass windows
- GFI receipts
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Smoke alarm
- Fire extinguisher
- Propane gas leak detector
- Dead-bolt lock on entrance doors
- Manual override on slide system
- Spare tire kit
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
|Top of Page
Since 1996, Keystone RV Company has quickly risen to become an industry leader in innovation and quality. Keystone was created by a group of owner/managers who left key positions at major corporations in the recreational vehicle industry, bringing together experience and innovation.
Our quality oriented work ethic and our attention to detail have made us the fastest growing RV company in the United States, with over 600 dealers and seven manufacturing plants nationwide. Of course, creating excellent recreational vehicles is our highest objective. But at Keystone, we believe that there are many more ingredients to quality. Product excellence is where we begin.
Another big part of the quality incentive at Keystone involves showing concern and respect for our customers, our dealers, our suppliers, and each other. Keystone has built an impressive reputation with our dealers and their customers. At Keystone, special attention is paid to the many details which matter so much to RVers. We believe that these details, so often overlooked by our competition, are what continually wins our customers loyalty and admiration.
Our employees are as proud of their teamwork as they are of our product. Our owner/manager team works to set the example. We believe we have developed a company culture where people come first. At Keystone, we love RVing and the beautiful outdoors, so our commitment to quality involves the desire to produce convenient, feature loaded, outstanding RVs for families all over America.
Furthermore, we respect the fact that for many, the selection of your RV will be one of your life's biggest purchases, next to your home and your children's education. Our mission is to make that purchase one of the best values you'll ever find. Because of this goal, we strive to support our dealers as they educate and guide you in this important decision. And we welcome your inquiries and/or visits to our corporate headquarters in Northern Indiana.
|Top of Page
If you haven't found what you are looking for yet try - RV Finder!
Coopers RV Center is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual units on our lot. Please contact us @ (412) 793-8080 or (800) 300-8058 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.